Thursday, April 07, 2011

.bukan Bruno Mars, bukan Ne-Yo, tapi IYAZ.







walaupun ramai perempuan cair dengan Bruno Mars,
jatuh cinta dengan Ne-Yo,
tapi bagi aku,
IYAZ juga yang larut dalam hati.

suara dia sangat sedap didengar,
elok je masuk dalam telinga terus lekat dalam hati.


Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay
(replay)

I said I dont want to part this earth
If I got to do it solo
(solo) *someone pernah dedicate lagu ni kat aku. :)

Oh, you got my heartbeatin' like a drum.
"I need you or sadly I'll be done.
I swear my hands start shaking and my heart beats racing,
Like bum, bum, rupapabum, oh, bum, bum, hearts beating like drums
(heartbeat) *my favourite

a friend dont think about you when he’s dreaming
or every single minute that he’s breathing
so why is this so hard to believe
a friend wont do it all to try to please you
a friend can never kiss you when he sees you
& you know I wont (?) so just please dont call me friend
(friend) *best lyrics ever

Iyaz, i love you! :)


1 comment: