Friday, January 01, 2010

A Guy Who..


I wanna find a guy who..
who calls me beautiful instead of hot,
who calls me back when me hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch me sleep...

wait for the boy who kisses my forehead,
who wants to show me off to the world when me are in sweats,
who holds my hand in front of his friends,
who thinks me' re just as pretty without makeup on.

One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have ME...
The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

and when i already found it,
im promise i will always love him as my heartbeat,
will always be with him when he need me,
will always say his name till my last breath.

As we grow older together,
As we continue to change with age,
There is one thing that will never change.
I will always keep falling in love with you..





p/s : ilydm


7 comments:

Zarpeno said...

siapakah jejaka malang itu???

Fatin Razali said...

hukkk..smpai ati ang kan..still searching ahhh..huk..

Zarpeno said...

eceh..gurau ja..gud luck.semoga mndapat yg hansam dan budiman dan jugak beriman.hehe

Fatin Razali said...

aminnnn..huhu..bek ati gak ang nehh.. :)

Nadiene said...

wah! searching la nie, ea, gud luck , oohohoh

**hudalulu** said...

nak jugak la laki camnie...
ngeee~~~~

Fatin Razali said...

fid : tanx..huhu

huda :
ah koo~da ade bf uh diam2 jek..neh ntok owg single jek..haha